Friday, July 8, 2005

be still

Last night Rusty and I went out to dinner, Then I came home and took a bath. As i was getting ready for bed I suddenly remembered what a dear friend use to say to me when I was stressed. " Be still and know that I am God". WOW that hit me like a ton of bricks. I need to be still and know that I can not controll everything that happens. I slept with a new calm last night.

Now I am up and ready to get back on track. I started the laundry and to clean up the house. Today I am looking foward to cleaning and just spending time with my family. The yard will not get tilled today, and that is fine with me. I have a new perspective, and that is that some things can wait.

Well our company just left. I can't say that I am sad about that.

Right now life is good, so I am going to savor the day.

No comments: