I woke up at 4:30 this morning. My ear and glands were just killing me.
I guess that is o.k. I got dinner in the crock pot. Tonight we are having Swiss steak. I got the kittens fed and everyone else is gone.
I have a lot of running around to do today. I so do not want to go do any of it. Maybe it will make me feel better.
1. I have to go down to the school district. Ryan was suppose to start his new class yesterday. He did not. Last week I was to sick to keep on top of the school district, so now I have to play catch up with them.
2. I have to go buy Nikki a book for her English class, and then drop that off at the school. Nikki also has her first tennis match tonight, so I will need to drop off some money for dinner.
3. I am going to assume that the car is on empty, since Amber has been driving it and not me. So I have to go to the gas station.
4. I need to go find a new lotion for my hair. I need something that will just make it flow when it straighten it.
5. I still have to make more bottles and feed the kittens again before I leave.
Ick. I do not want to leave the house. I want to crawl up on the sofa and just play with kittens.
Maybe I will treat myself to some lunch and to some liquid crack.
I got interviewed. So I will be answering those questions in the next few days. If anyone else would like to interview me please leave me your questions and I will get to them.
Nothing is getting done by me just sitting here, so I better get moving.