So I thought I would share some of the lighter sides of the last few day.
1. Rusty does not want his private part waxed
2. Rusty will not let me cut his under arm hair
3. Rusty will not let me braid his hair
4. Rusty does not like having mango body butter rubbed on his face.
5. If Rusty is watching a movie that you are not interested in.... well he does not want his ears licked
6. If you say little hints like " I want some chocolate" does not mean that he is suppose to go get you some. Even if you have said this for 3 days and have told him that your pms is out of control.
Well I think that about covers our pillow talk! LOL
I have some one interested in buying Kevins car. I just pray that the car sells because that was suppose to pay for Nikki's trip. So Everyone say a little prayer for us.
For now we are not in danger and I am hoping that the cooler temps help.
I have made plans to work all day tomorrow. Then I found out that the children do not have school. The air quality here is so bad that they do not even want the children to be outside.
So Amber wants to go work with me. I know that she is not going to like it. I told her that she needs to be up and ready by 6:30 a.m. and that I am going out to work. I do not want to hear her complain that she is hot, or cold, or my feet hurt. Or anything else that a teenager would complain about.
I guess she will find out what a full days work is like.
Well I am going to go to bed, and maybe my ass will not be dragging in the morning.