Monday, November 5, 2007

I think I am being taken advantage of....

So one of the marines comes up to me on Saturday and says "my girlfriend is coming in tomorrow and I thought that she could hang out here with you and Beth". What? Excuse me? This is not the crash free hotel.

I normally do not care, but how about asking me first? If you had asked I would have told you no. Beth is staying here, our friend Kevin is coming in on Wednesday and then my mom comes in on Friday! I have a full house already.

I had even gone grocery shopping and bought enough food to get for the people that I KNEW were going to be here. I can't afford to feed two extra mouths!

Then this chick does not talk to anyone. All she does is sit and text. Oh wait. She asked me to take to the dry cleaners because she did not get ball cleaned before she came out here! She also asked me to sew those fake boobs in her dress! What the hell do I look like? Then she asked me if I could score her some weed. Hell if I am going to go score some weed I sure as hell am not sharing it with you!

 

So far today I have had to do laundry, clean the house up, cook dinner, call and order 2 cakes for the marines birthday ball, call the dj, and I still have to go out to 29 palms.

Sometime this week I need to squeeze in work, 2 trips to the airport, a trip to Joann fabrics, get the girls ready for the ball. I need to make sure that Rusty has everything he needs for the ball.

My gosh I do not want to be me this week.

My mother is coming into town Thursday. I still have not figured out why. The children keep asking me why. I have no idea why she is coming. Actually I do....here is how it goes.

I asked my friendly shrink to analyze the situation. i wanted to know why after 17 years she actually is trying to care. I was told that it was not so much that she cared, as much as she is trying to make herself feel better because of her past actions.

What is that about? Why should I make her feel better about herself? However if I tell my mom not to bother then I am the bitch.

Why do people think they can suddenly walk back into your life and just act like they care and that everything is fine. Yes, everything is fine and we have been doing fine with out for a long time so go crawl back under your rock!

The other night the girls told me that they really did not want my mother to come out. They also told me that I was put back in the will. What ever. It is a little to late. I had just planned to tie everything up in the courts. I don't want anything, I just want to make my sister waste her money and to make her fight for her shit. O.k. I will really do just because I can and because I am a bitch.

Well nothing is getting done by me sitting here.

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house guest is a mess.  No mamnners at all.  Your not a Bitch, you jsut want sis to feel the pain.  Payback.   Muuaahaha:)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww Kelli I would really  be upset too, sorry and sending  hugs (((((((( Kelli)))))))))))))) Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))Man,you have so much on your plate and now your Mom is comming out.I am sorry you have so much going on right now.I hope soon you get a peacful house after your Mom leaves.Have a nice evneing.

Anonymous said...

Ideally we want a real apology and pound of flesh but some people are not capable of that sort of emotion. I just always try to remember that to forgive is to set a prisoner free and then realize that all along the prisoner was me. It costs nothing to forgive. You gain nothing by hanging on to bitterness. Forgiving doesn't make what they did RIGHT or you WRONG... it means that you've found other things in life that matter more...
Wish I could be there to help you. We have a very sad 18 year old boy coming to stay with us. I can't mention in the blog but he has some serious issues and this is our last ditch effort to save him. Literally. Makes all my other petty bullshit sort of minor... keep giving, you never know what a difference you're making in the lives of those around you!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

I couldn't take that person dropping in like that and then wanting you to be her maid. Once John's brother came and brought a big old overgrown teenager who slept all day and stayed up all night and they stayed a month. Even John was fed up so we finally just started leaving them home alone. The young guy slept in my room and I missed some jewelry after they were gone. Paula

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about everything you have got to do.  My God, I would hate to be you this week. And I really felt quite mad at that girl.  Well, you have been so generous to the marines, stuff like this was bound to happen just when you could not afford it.  As for Mom.  I don't know what to think but fear you may be right on all counts.  Some things go so deep they just can't be made up, not in this lifetime.  But sometimes a gesture can make you feel a little bit better, not a whole lot mind you, just a little bit.  I am talking from experience with my mom here.  I thought how can she make up for 35 years going the wrong way to be a mom?   Gerry

Anonymous said...

I think the marines take you for granted sometimes too.. You are too available to them..take some time our for yourself girl....you are spreading yourself too thin....i do admire you though and think you are an incredibly generous soul...by the way that walk in the snow graphic made me LOL this morning..thanks for the giggle...
B-R-E-A-T-H-E
Lyn

Anonymous said...

We a mother like that called my MIL. She hasn't cared about her own grandchildren who live less than a mile away from her for some 17yrs and now she wants make nice too. She has done everything in the world to break John and I up from the moment we married and now she's gotten what she wanted, but took her 23yrs later to do it. My kids could care less whether they see her or not, but I believe exactly what you said she's not sorry over her actions all these years she just now wants to act like everything is okay. I'm like you go away. Oh that would piss me off highly if a guy ever asked me to watch his girlfriend. I have kids I don't need anything else to watch or entertain. Good luck.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I would not have liked that all.  I hope you didn't let him get away with that totally.
Lori

Anonymous said...

wow Kelli!
you are having a stressful week!
I've gotta' say though that people really do change for the better sometimes and it always pays to not be too attached, but yet still let your mom improve... it's the Christian idea. Yes I know, only if your mom really comes around.
love,natalie