Monday, November 26, 2007

thanksgiving with the flu

Thanksgiving dinner was so good! I think that everyone had a nice day. I know all of the marines did.

I broke out all of the fine china,a the guys thought that was cool. I did manage to squeeze 19 people around a table that is only suppose to seat 6! I don't think any one really cared that we had people sitting on each others laps.

I worked Thursday night and then met the girls and Louis in line at wal mart. Did some shopping, but did not that many good deals. Then it was back home to get four hours of sleep before I headed back for another 13 hour shift. Then it was back to work on Saturday. I came home for dinner and then went back to work. As soon as I got to work I got so sick.

I called Rysty come get me. As soon as we walked in the door I started puking. I do not know what it is about me, but I puke I pull all of me stomach muscles. So now I am feeling better, but I am walking all hunched over because my stomach hurts so much.

I have a long list of things to do today, but I am going to take it slow and only do what I can without hurting my stomach.

Being sick sucks!

O.K. enough complaining, life is waiting for me. The children really want to decorate for Christmas, so I am going to try to clean the living room and move the furniture around so I can put the tree up.

 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope it passes quickly. Don't over -do with the work. Paula

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better and not so sore soon!!! I have to put up my tree also, but that means going to the attic!!! YUCK. spiders!

Michele

Anonymous said...

There must be something going around.  I hope you are soon feeling much better!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better Kelli.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.  Sounds like you had a truly blessed Thanksgiving and were a blessing to some who really deserved it!  I don't think they cared that it was a little crowded, I know they were very thankful.

Dirk

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Louise xx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))You been so busy,I am sorry you got sick.I hope you feel better soon.Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing when I puke. Pull every muscle possible in my stomach. A heating pad really makes it feel so much better. I hope your feeling better soon. Have a good night. (((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Kelli, I sure hope you are feeling better now, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aw Kellie!  I throw up from the floor up too!  Sooooo sorry.  Hope you are better soon.  Gee this sounds awful.  I don't want any of it.

Hugs, tissue, and lots of Lysol spray,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-creations/

Anonymous said...

Comment number ten was also mine accidently still under husband's screen name.  Again, please forgive for the mishap.  A big oops.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-creations/

Anonymous said...

Catching up here. Sorry you got sick. But, it sounds like you all had a nice holiday!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Sorry you got so sick. I'm so behind, but now I'm caught up with ya.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Oh Good heavens Kelli! I'm soooo sorry!
love,nat