Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lord help me

I so enjoyed the drive out to 29 palm. I just love seeing the desert at sunset. We got up to the high desert just in time. I also enjoyed talking with Beth. We finally go some time to just sit and talk.

Beth and I had told George that we were coming up to have dinner with her....little did she know we were bringing her a lap top computer and a knife.

So the three of us got to sit down and have some coffee and just chat for a few hours. The look on Georges face was so priceless! Anyway it was good to have some time with my girlfriends.

We all went by the exchange and I just whipped into a parking space. Well these two marines thought I parked to close to their Mercedes, so they started going off on me. I just looked at them and said "you know the exchange sells spray paint." These marines started yelling at us. Then out of no where this other marine started chewing their asses! They mainly got their asses chewed for walking around without a cover. I think the sweetest part was that they got chewed out by a female!

On the drive home I got pulled over by the police. Oh wonderful this is just what I needed. It turns out that the registration on my car is expired. I called Rusty and asked him what the fuck after all he was at dmv on Friday. Rusty said that he did not have the registration for my car. What? You cant drive across the lake and pull it out of the car? You have to go past my bosses house just to get to the dmv!

I am a little pissed but mainly I hurt. He got his truck registered on Friday. I have asked Rusty to change the oil. That is not done. I have asked Rusty to take the car to our friends shop and figure out why two of my lights are on.....that has not happened.......that was over a year ago.

You know what screw it. I am two minds on the whole subject. Part of me just wants to drive the damn car until the engines go. The other part of me says to just go do it all my self. I think that is what I will do. I will spend money we don't have just because my car does matter to him.

I would so love to scream at Rusty but that will not get me any where. I am going to wait until a better time to talk about this with Rusty. I would so love to stop doing all of the important shit for Rusty. Like going and paying for the cake for the ball, dropping off the music for the ball..... I don't think it will make a bit of difference.

I do know that I will not be going to the ball with him. We were suppose to go to two balls this year and we agreed not to go to one, but I am not going to the one on Saturday. The last thing I want to do is party with drunk marines..........I don't want to celebrate with Rusty.

Cesear's wife once said be above reproach. I need to watch everything I do so that no one can come back and say anything bad about me. Maybe I should go to the ball. I will have to think about this one.

Today I have a long list of things that I need to get done. I swear this is going to be hell week.

At some point my pit came and got in bed with me. He put his head on my pillow and snuggled in. How is it that my dog knows what I need.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My second time to try to comment. Glad you got to chat with your girl friends. That always helps. Can't depend on a man. Gotta do it yourself to know its done right. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

I've always...ALWAYS taken care of my own car. I wouldn't know what it's like to depend on someone else for that sort of stuff. Then, I know it's done the way I want it to be done.
Glad you had fun with your friends. The drive through the desert sounds great!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I agree with Paula...just do it yourself, then you know it's done and you did it. I didn't know you had Pits...I have 2, a male & female, I like the male better though (friendlier)

Michele

Anonymous said...

I learnt a long time ago, if you want something doing do it your self! I didnt know you had a pit bull. I see them on the Dog Whisperer..I would so like to meet taht man! Louise xx

Anonymous said...

You can get the car done yourself and hopefully Rusty will feel guilty and try to make up for it.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Kelli, my dad used to say " If you want something done do it yourself" I 've learned I ca'nt depend on others, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

"Live your life in such a way that if anyone says anything bad about you, no one else will believe it". Sounds good in theory, right?
Hang in there girl... just having a bad week...
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

DOG spelled backwards is........ GOD. Happy to hear you enjoyed your time with friends. Take care with hopes the rest of the week is good to you!
Katie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry you got pulledover by the police,but sounds like you had a good time with your girlfriends.I hope you get to talk to Rusty and things work out.I am sure they will.I hope you have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

really!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having a hard day. Hope things get better soon.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

hugs hey!
when did you get into pit bulls?!
did you know that they are actually very sweet when treated very well?
lol that one soldier fixed the other ones good!
ummm do you want to go dancing just for fun?
just for the feeling and music?
love ya,natalie