Wednesday, April 2, 2008

going with out sex.... not x rated

When Rusty had his heart attack a lot of things changed.

One of them was our sex life. Rusty was on such doses of blood pressure medicine that we could not have sex even if we wanted to.

I could deal with that. What hurt me was the fact that Rusty did not even want to be close to be. Rusty had no desire to even hold my hand.

That was such a dark time for me. I can live without the sex, but I still wanted to feel his body close to mine.

Over the next year his blood pressure medicine got lowered and we were able to have a sex life again. That was the best sex ever because I finally "knew" that Rusty still found me attractive.

I can go without sex, but man now that we are able to have sex I want it! O.K. who was it that left me a comment saying that I should wait til I am in my 50's?

My grandfather had his 8th child when he was 65 and he ended up marrying a women younger then his third child! Yes I have an Aunt who played with my children. Strange.

Both of the kittens have their eyes open, but they still can't see yet. I never get tired of seeing the kittens grow and learn new things.

Today I am going to clean off my sewing table/dinning room table. I have a new sewing project to get started on, but I am determined to clean the table before I start another project.

Nikki has her first home softball game today. It figures that it would be cold and damp here. We are actually suppose to get 1/4 inch of rain today. It would not surprise me at all.

O.K. today is Michele's day to be picked up, so head on into town. We will be the ones in the stollen rv, with a ton of cats and a cow.

My mother was born and raised in a small town in Ky. It was called dunville. From what I am told the town is gone. I have some of my grandmothers old love letter from wwII and the addy on them say's Betty Rakes Dunville Ky. Not steet number and no zip codes!

Holly crap I just looked your town up and Dunville is on the map! I called my mom and she laughed. She said " Yes most of them still live in the hills". So my mom want to know it you know any Davis,Payne, or Shoaf. Those are her cousins. She also said that there might be some young and hammonds hanging around.

http://www.columbiaky.com/

 

http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/my-life-my-rules/

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will meet you on the square!!!!! Can't wait. Dunnville is about an hour East of me. The towns in the country are rather small, so even today really, if you don't know an address...it (the mail) will get to you and back then....same thing (just even smaller)

Tony has a hard time with sex now too because of the breathing (did I just write that?)..so I know exactly how you felt.

Can't wait to see ya'll later today.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Love that smokey heart picture at the top of your entry. Paula

Anonymous said...

We've always had those problems due to his BP.  I don't think he has a sexy thought in his head ever. He doesn't even have a dirty mind.  We try to do other things occasionally but if I don't initiate, it doesn't occur to him.  I know how you start to wonder about yourself after awhile. I do all the time.  So I have hobbies, and we're friends.  

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/


Anonymous said...

what's your new sewing project; look for an email from me; need your help on something

betty

Anonymous said...

Kelli, do'nt worry, the kittens will open thier eyes, I sent you my address in an email the other day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about wanting to feel close. Even without sex, it is nice just to cuddle up together.
Hope you guys have a good week.
Pam

Anonymous said...

(((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Rusty recovered enough to return to his noirmal ways for a man his age.  I wonder if Doc has got any such in him, even a little bit would be nice.  But I know it isn't going to happen unless he quits drinking.  He is getting a little worried about that lately and says he has to go get his blood tests done and think more about quitting.  I don't know what syimptom he is having but it seems to have scared him a little bit.  Nothing is going to happen with any other man while Doc is in my life, he keeps total track of too much.  He never lets me go long without contact.  And you were way too young to go without sex at all! Gerry

Anonymous said...

My father has Payne cousins, but he's from Breckinridge County, Kentucky, and Dunnville is in Casey County -- four counties Southeast of Breckinridge.  
Lori