Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas was good

Well aohell will not let me edit the pictures! I swear sometimes I hate aol.

Christmas was so nice. I was so happy to have everyone here. I know everyone had a good day.

Now what would Christmas be without a little drama. Two of the marines did have words and one walked out before eating Christmas dinner. Some how I just could not be bothered to get involved. I was just going to concentrate on the people that were there.

I had an awesome day. I got a lot of the things that I had been wanting. Two of the marines actually searched antique stores for a tea cup and saucer for me. I was so thrilled.

Now it is back to reality. Rusty and I have decided not to say anything until after we go back to court.

However I am making plans. We will have to find a place to live for a few weeks until the house we want to rent comes available.

So I will need to go find a storage unit, and rent a u haul. I know someone that has a motor home, so I am going to ask them if we can rent it for a few weeks. There is a camp ground right across from the high school, so that will be easy for the girls. I will just have to drive Ryan to school.

In the back of my mind I just can't believe this is happening to us. Even after we leave this money pit, we are still going to be paying for it for several more years. All I can say is, we hit a learning curve and we are going to make the best out of it.

I guess I could choose to sit here and pout and lay blame, but that will get me no where. Instead I choose to move on and be the soft place for my husband land. I choose to be here for my children and for my husband. I choose to make the best out of a bad situation.

Amber is feeling a little bit better. I have started feeding her protein shakes and that is helping to give her some energy. I am going to take Amber to the doctor to tomorrow just to make sure that everything is o.k. before she gets up in the air and her ear drums burst.

Well, I am sure there is something that I need to be doing, so I better get to doing it.

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the "mess" in the photos is a beautiful thing! I think the same about your wonderful attitude! Some people would have let what's going on ruin their Christmas, but not you! You know all about what's really important in life. I know good things are coming for you. Hugs, Martha

Anonymous said...

Kelli, glad you had a good Christmas, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your girls look just like Sandra Bullock!  Sounds like a good day!  Except the arguement.
I wish you were not losing your home.  But at least you know what not to do next time!  Hugs,
Traci

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day! I love the way you decorated the fireplace with all of the Xmas stuff animals and toys. That is sooooo cute! I'm gonna do that next year!
I know that what you are going through is one of the hardest things ever. But, you'll be ok. But, it's gonna be rough.
If you live in the motorhome, I hope you can still access your journal!! If not, I understand, but I'd miss ya!
Hugs..Pam
xoxox

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))I am glad you had a nice Christmas.I am sorry about the 2 Mariens getting into it.I do hope and pray things will work out for the best.Have a nice Thursday.

Anonymous said...

grrr aohell wouldn't let me see the pics enlarged. Glad to see alot of happy faces. (((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I loved the photos!!!! Glad you had a good Christmas!

Sorry to hear about the house situation (just getting caught up, its been a while), but you seem to have a positive attitude and I hope things work out for the best...

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I am glad your Christmas was good. I know I am only a payment away from loosing our home....makes me so nervous all the time. I pray only the best for you and yours.

Michele

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Christmas was good.  Your family is strong and you are going to be alright but GOD how hard this is for everyone.  I won't stop thinking about you.  I went through my own hard past and talk about the PRICE of a learning curve!  GF, we could talk.

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-Creations/

Anonymous said...

I hope Amber is feeling much better and that her trip goes well.  And I hope you guys are getting settled in somewhere.  Please take care and don't let stress get you down.  You seem to be keeping a clear head.
Lori