Wednesday, December 19, 2007

trying

I am trying to get through this day.

I am trying not to think that I ripped the knee out of a pair of jeans. I only own three pairs, so now I am down to two pairs that I can wear out in public.

I am trying to not think about the fact that I have 1/4 tank of gas and I still need to go deliver Christmas to several people.

I am trying not to think about a dark cloud that has been hanging over us.

I am trying to not think of the fact that I have just enough money to buy Christmas dinner, but there will be no extra's.

I am trying to stay positive. I should be proud of myself for saving a little bit through the year and that is what bought Christmas. I should be proud of myself for being able to take what I do have and give to others so that they can have a Christmas. I should be proud of the fact that I know when half price day at the goodwill is. I should be proud of the fact that I am still standing.

Today I must move on. It does not matter what is going on, I have people counting on me. I must do it for other people. Sorry for commenting that much. I have just been busy.

\

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to how you feel sometimes keeping the positive in mind is a challege. You are a very giving person, I am glad to know you.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Chin up! I know how you feel, i Just dont know where the money goes. Louise xx

Anonymous said...

So happy that you see the positive side in all of this.  Yes, family depends on us.  We have to keep the smile on no matter.  They deserve the best of us.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))You are being so brave,I am proud of you.I know your Christmas will be a great one.

Anonymous said...

I like your attitude. I always tell John when he gets down, be glad you are standing upright. Paula

Anonymous said...

I had my breakdown the other day.....and am just trying to get the holiday over....

My best to you....

Michele

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are counting down to the last penny.  Around here they have lots of jeans in the thrift store your size but I know if you had more to spend you would think you had plenty and would give it away!  Gerry

Anonymous said...

Kelli, hang in there hon, it's almost over, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you are thinking of what you have. You sound like me I own two pairs of jeans that can be woren outside my house.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Kelli... I am speechless
I hope things get much better
love,nat