Wednesday, December 12, 2007

we have pictures!

This is so how I feel today!

I finally got the pictures load. I chatted with my mom yesterday and she agrees that Nikki looks just like my grandmother. I asked my mom to scan in a picture of my grandmother and send it to me so that way I can put the pictures side by side.

I swear that having two teenagers in the house is going to drive me up the wall. All the girls did yesterday was fight. Maybe I should duck tape them together again. Do you guys remember when I did that last summer? That was actually to funny.

One of the marines called me yesterday and she had gotten into some trouble. I did not know what to say. I just listened to her and then said well I will be here if you need anything. The she called back, and I told her that she was wrong and that she does deserve to get punished because she knows the rules and she broke them. I know that sounds cold and heartless, but if you know the rules and you break them then you deserve to be punished.

I have officially finished all of my Christmas shopping. Ryan was the last on I had to buy for. I got him a basketball, so new sleep pants, the new Hannah Montana cd, and some gi joe guns. Then there was the stuff I bought earlier for him.

I also ordered Nikki a new cell phone yesterday! Rusty was worried about the price, so I found one for free! AT&T has a ton of free phones if you get a two year contract. Well I was going to have to get a contract anyway, so why not get the phone for free. That is Nikki's Santa gift.

Today I need to work on my mom's gift so that way I can get it in the mail. I bought her one of those digital photo frames. So I am going to load a bunch of pictures and send it to her. I found out that my mom has her bills and auto pay, so I can't really pay her electric bill without messing that up.

Anyway my day is calling me and I have a lot to do.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))That is great that your done with all your shoping,I am almost done with mine.I can remember when me and my Sister would fight all the time and we did.LOL.We got on our Mom and Dads nerves alot.The good ole days.LOL.Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Nikki looks sooooo pretty!! Loved the pics! Congrats on getting your shopping done. I have a friend who I want to buy a digital frame for, too. I think that is a great gift!
Cute graphic BTW!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures! Almost makes you want to go back to that time period when things were simpler , yet the woman were so well dressed. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

The photos are great! Looks like they are having so much fun. When you get the photo of your grandmother post then side by side for us to see too. Congrats on finishing your Christmas shopping. Hope you had a great day! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos. she is such a pretty young woman. Looks like they all had fun,
I hope your day was a good one.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful you should be very proud. I think it's neat that she looks like your grandma. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Oh Lord Hannah Montana that's all I've heard today. She did a concert at Rupp Arena today so the city has been crawling with kids all day long trying to get makeovers to look like her. Of course they were making a big deal about it because her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus and he's from Kentucky, BUT I hate to say his little girl is a bigger star than he ever thought about being.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great!
Lori

Anonymous said...

The little girl at my house is too little to be into Hannah Montanna but there will be someone else by the time she's big enough to care.  Those pictures of Nikki are so pretty.  I'm going to get my Mom one of those photo thingies too for Christmas.  I think she'll like it since she's not internet savvy.  Then again, neither am I. lol


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-creations/