Wednesday, April 26, 2006

home alone

Everyone is gone and I have a few moments to myself. I made some vitamin c tea, so now I can kick back.

Our dog butter has these spots that we can not get rid of. Even the vet does not know what to do. So his hair just falls out in patches. I went to the natural store to see what they had to offer, and one of the workers told me to put butter on a raw meat diet.

Let me tell you what a raw meat diet is. That is where you give your pet raw meat and vegi's. So now I have to give butter any raw meat and yes I have even chopped up vegi's for him. The things I do for our pets! lol

Well the baby came by c section. Mom and baby are doing so good! I am so excited that I get to play grandma. I will love on him and spoil him and then send him home! Oh the babies name is Jack.

I have been working a lot, so I have let the house go, but tonight was my night to swoop through it and get all caught up!

my mom asked me not to buy their tickets yet. It seems that my has not been feeling well and she thinks the cancer is spreading more. So I am not sure what is going on there.

Well I am going to go watch the amazing race and do some knitting.

Oh I almost forgot. One of the things I wanted to do this year was more random acts of kindness. So after a really bad day at work, I went out and did something nice for someone else, and that made me feel better!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to baby jack. I love the randomness acts of kindness, that is a good idea................Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/