Thursday, April 27, 2006

I lost it

 

I really need to remember that I am a hippy and that I need to go to my happy place. However right now I cannot find it!

Work started out bad, but then it went really good for a while. My boss was not there so I called him with a few questions, and he told me to just set the work aside. Then HOURS later this chick is raising hell because her work is not done!

I came out of my cave and tried to explain to my boss that this was the gal who we had spoke about on the phone. Then this gal tells me not to yell at her?! I yelled back " I am not talking to you bitch, I am talking to my boss"

I turned to leave the room when someone else said something to me and told him to back off before I kicked the shit out of him.

The the bitch tries to pull a fast one thinking that her work will not cross my desk! Then I called my boss in and showed him the huge mess she had made of her work. I looked at my co worker and said "I am sorry but I am leaving" Then I looked at my boss and and said " I did what you told me to do. Now she is pulling this crap and you did not even back me up. I am out of here. I will see you on Sunday."

 

So I think I am going to go make some hot tea and smoke a few smokes and then try to get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day, and it will be better!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you stuck up for yourself, dont let them walk over you. Hope things are better when you get there on Sunday.......Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/