Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I made it !

I am not sure how I did it, but I managed to get through yesterday. The girls are doing much better, and they were actually up and moving around last night.

Rusty is not bouncing back as fast. But at least he is now sleeping for more then 20 min. at a time and his fever broke. I am just hoping that he will be feeling much better today.

Yesterday I went to wal mart to get some stuff and I picked up this tea that has a mega dose of vitamin c in it. So I am sucking that down in hopes of not catching what ever it is that is going around.

I was up bright and early this morning, since Nikki had to be at school by 5 a.m.! Nikki is in the science club and they are going up to catalina for a few days. I am just so glad that she is feeling well enough to go!

So anyway, I have started spraying all of the furniture with a spay disinfectant, and I have start washing the mound of blankets and soiled laundry. Man, I will be so bummed if I get sick!

I am going to go. I have so much to do around here, and I will need to get Amber up soon. Oh! to add to my crappie day yesterday, my hamster died!

Here is what Nikki will be doing.  http://www.catalinaislandcamps.com/about.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its hard work clearing after illness, I will keep my fingers crossed that you dont get the bug. Sorry to hear about your hamster...............Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/