Saturday, April 1, 2006

new glasses

Ryan got his new glasses today and he looks so handsome in them. We got off easy this time. We only had to pay $250 dollars! We also got frames that are made of steel, so maybe they will last longer. LOL

We were suppose to cook out today so I hope that the rain stops soon. I was really looking forward to hanging out with some friends this evening.

Last night was so strange. Rusty and I went to bed, but then I woke up because I was hungry. So I get up and I am thinking that I will make myself some cereal, but we had no milk. So I went to the bed room to grab my shoes and then Rusty woke up and said that he was hungry! So at 11 last night I was at the store buying hamburgers and milk. We like babies. Once our bellies were full we went back to bed and went to sleep.

Hay Jules! My brother in law lives in the U.K., so I hope is not trying to mess up the elections there. He is married to a lady from the U.K. so I guess he has a right to be there. My mother in law told me that he was actually going to give up his u.s. citizen ship! And he never registered his son's birth at the U.S. embassy, so now the child will have to get a pass port just to come into this country. I guess non of this really matters since he will never come back to the United States.

No comments: