Tuesday, April 18, 2006

still standing

Well we made it through Easter without any problems. I cooked a ham and all of the fixings. I must say that it was good.

I was looking at the price of tickets, so that I can bring my parents out and I found a great deal. When I called my mom to confirm the dates she suddenly remembered that my dad is on oxygen! Well you cannot take oxygen on the airplane! So now my mom is trying to get my dad a different type of tank or is going to see if we can pick a tank up here for him to use. We also were informed that he will need a wheelchair. That was an easy one. We know someone with a wheel chair, so they will not have to pack his. One of these days my dad is going to have a perfect body again.

I had to work tonight and all I can say about that is.... well I am glad that it is almost over.

Our friend from Italy will be in on Wednesday and I can't wait to see him! I am so glad that he will be stationed down at point loma! That means that we can spend more time with him. I am also glad because he is one of Rustys true friends. He has stood by Rusty, even when his own brother could not be bothered to care.

I should get some shut eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check with the airlines, some do allowe oxygen on board............Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/