The alarm went off at 5:30 this morning and when I looked out the window the sun was starting to come up! Could it be that the day's are finally getting longer? I love the sun.
Yesterday Amber's boyfriend Sam stopped by. Sam was applying for job at some of the fast food restaurants over by us. He has finally hit reality. Sam realizes that it will only be for a few months. Once summer hits he is going to go work at the boy scout camp. The funny thing is Rusty went to the same boy scout camp. Man this is a small world.
I talked with Lyn a little more, and I am really thinking about her offer.
I only got one quilt done yesterday. I started sewing the other one and got half way through it when I realized that I was sewing it inside out, So I had to take it apart. That is what I get for rushing.
I have some running around that I need to get done, but I am going to have to wait until the girls get home. The last thing I need is yet another ticket. Maybe in a few weeks I can go get my car fixed. Why do I have to get it smogged? Can't I be above the law?
George and have decided that we need a girls day out. So we are going to wait until next weekend, because Beth will be coming in on Friday. So we have decided to go to San Juan Capistrano and see all the joys of this little town. Then we are going to go to the nude beach. I know it will be a little bit chilly, but we just want to go worship the sun. Maybe I will take the cameras and have the girls take some pictures of me. That would make a nice valentines gift for Rusty! Well crap I just looked at the calendar. If want pictures then we will have to go this weekend.
Oh speaking of valentines day I need to find out if we still have a tarp. I want to break out the chocolate body paint and maybe the stuff to make a Sunday. If Rusty is going to have another heart attack then it is going to be in our bed. What a better way to go.
O.K. Marty wanted me to write 10 things about myself that I proud of. Here is my list.
1. I am proud of the fact that I can still put my legs behind my head.
2. I am proud of the fact that I do look so much younger then Rusty. I like people thinking that I have a sugar daddy.
3. I am proud of the fact that I have compassion for animals.
4. I proud of the fact that I can quilt.
5. I am proud of the fact that I speak my mind.... even if people don't like it.
6. I am proud of the fact that I can dress up and go out and turn head and give people a shock. Did I mention that I found a pill box hat!
7. I am proud of the fact that I can cook comfort foods.
8. I am proud of the fact that I love to have fun.
9. I am proud that I have finally learned to appreciate my naturally curly hair.
10. I am proud of the fact that I have not killed my teenagers yet.