Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I blame starbucks

Well I kicked ass on getting the house cleaned up. Actually I made the children help so it went really quick.

Then I lost of my energy. I have done nothing but sit on the sofa for the last few hours. I never just sit and do nothing. I have no energy. I blame starbucks. I am giving up my daily starbucks, in hopes of cutting my calories. Now I have no energy.

Amber is at the beach and when she is done with that she is going to go spend the night at a girlfriends house. Rusty is not happy about this since she does not have a job. I think we should just leave her alone and let her fall on her face. Sometimes that is the best way to learn.

Well I better get my ass in gear and cook something for dinner. After it cools off some I will go for a walk and see if that make me feel any better.

OH, I have to be up early tomorrow. One of our friends is coming in. He will be here for something like a week. It will be nice to see him again. I just love it when the marines come back for a visit! Maybe we will hit the beach one day.

I am not sure why I like this song, I mean after all I live in California!

gretchen wilson-california girls

Add to My Profile | More Videos

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Gretchen Wilson.  My only brush with her is that my hubby built the condo that she bought and probably never lived in here in Nashville.  She probably turned it over for a profit.
Traci

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your walk tonight and I hope you feel better.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Kelli, I rarely go to Starbucks, I ca'nt tolerate caffiene too well, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I like some of Starbucks coffee,but,not much of a big fan of coffee.I hope you get to feeling better soon.Its always nice to see one of your old friends.Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your energy back! Go get the coffee! :o)~
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Starbucks..lol. Might go sometime soon we just had a new one built in my small town. I could think of a million more things we needed than a coffee shop, but oh well.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I MISS STARBUCKS!!!! Great now I am craving it....banana, coconut frapicino (however its spelled), but the closest one to us is over 45 minutes away. I hear ROAD TRIP in my near future...LOL! Hugggs, Robin