Friday, July 6, 2007

yes it is friday

We have house guest from hell boat so we have been using it. If was kinda fun to get out the water last night.

I grew up on lakes, so tubing, and water skiing was a normal event for me. I have not done it much in the past few years, but last night was fun.

Today everyone packed up and is out on the lake right now. I do not mind that everyone is gone. I must admit that it is nice to have the house to myself.

However I am ticked off that everyone left and that nothing has gotten cleaned up. I guess I am suppose to do that?

The children called me yesterday to tell me that Nikki is doing good on her medicine. I am happy to hear that. The also called to tell that on the back from the airport they stopped and picked up hell child. Just so everyone has a clear picture..... My mom did not even spend 24 hours with my children before she went out got hell child. That does piss me off. I do not know why it does. It does not surprise me. I should be use to my children being treated as second class citizens.

Rusty and I are having a very stressful time in our relationship right now. There is a lot going on, but nothing I can put my finger on. I am just sick of the stress.

My girlfriend Lisa stopped by this morning and told me that she was going to buy dinner for everyone. I just laughed and said " you can't afford to feed all of us". Then Lisa got a phone call that her grandfather had fallen into a coma. They were going to have hospice come in, but now.... Well before she left to go be with her grandfather she gave $100 and told me to go buy everything that I would need to feed the marines. Lisa is such a nice person.

Well I should go clean something.

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the owls.  Super sorry that everything seems to be going wrong.  I don't have hell nephews but it amazes me that my kids get no one on one time with their Nana.  She always has the nephews.  They live one block away and always see her.  My kids hardly ever see her.
Traci

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you Kelli. You need help with the house...with all of thoes people that live there, you are just one person. I hope that hell child doesn't spoil it for your children. And that you and Rusty can get things sorted out as well.
Hugs to you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lot of stress in your life. I hope it all works out. I'm so sorry about you and Rusty have a hard time right now.

Anonymous said...

I do hope and pray all this works out...you take care...many hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))You have a good friend who wil go ot of Her way,even thoe Her da is in the Hosiptal.I do hope things get better for you.I will be saying a prayer for your friend.Havea nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

hugs to you. I hope things work out soon.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself. Paula

Anonymous said...

Kelli, I am so sorry that you have so  much stress going on in your life, I hope everything works out with you and Rusty, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having such a stressful weekend and have to clean everything yourself.
AWW.. you're friend is nice giving you that money when she had to go to her grandfathers.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

come join my welcome back party hunni mwahhh xxxxxxxxxx zoe
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-choas/

Anonymous said...

I like that owll!  Startling.  Your pics often startle me.  I think oh she got me again!  Sounds like the housework never ends at your house.  I used to hate a lot of Mother's company when I was home because of all the work.  Peopole would be coming all summer long to take advantage of the great fishing   Gerry  

Anonymous said...

beautiful entry Kelli! thank you
love,nat