Thursday, June 15, 2006

friday morning

Well I have just spent two days in bed. I should feel better, and a little bit of me does, but I am just so darn tired!

After my last journal entry I went to lay down and whatever was in my hips spread through the rest of my body! I had no fever or vomiting, I just hurt all over.

Today I am up early and the rest of the house is still sleeping. I do feel better, but I am still weak. So I guess I need to take today very slow and just do what I can.

Rusty was so awesome to me. He waited on me hand and foot! When my mom called she told me that should let Rusty take care of me for  change. LOL

I guess what I want to know is: do moms get sick days?

Anyway, once the rest f the world gets up I need to go find a small piece of flooring for Amber. She says that her dance turns are not good enough to make the team this year. So I told her that we would go buy some type of hard flooring for her to practice her turns on.

I need to fold Ryans laundry before he gets up. I usually let Ryan fold and put away his own laundry, however I want to go through his clothes. Ryan will keep wearing something even  if it is to small or stained up. So I want to do through his laundry and weed out all the icky looking clothes! LOL Am I the only mom that does that?

Anyway, I am going to try to get some stuff done before I run out energy and have to lay down for a while.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: