Wednesday, June 21, 2006

good morning

 

Well it is another hot day here in southern California. It is time to turn on the a.c.!

Let's see.... what do I have to do today? I don't think that I have anything that I HAVE to do.

Yesterday I took the girls shopping for swimsuits. That is never really to much fun. I should buy a new swimsuit, however I have ugly legs and I don't like people to see them.

I am thinking about asking the children if they want to go to the lake. I need to work on my tan, so the girls might want to go so they can work on their tan.

I could not sleep last night so I went shopping on the Internet. I found a really pretty necklace and earing set. I liked it so much that I bought two of them so that I could give one set away as a Christmas gift.

Well I think I am going to go work on my tan for a little bit.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi kelli
talent yes, good memory no, perfect house, far from it! Perfect mother? secretly hopeful but do swear at children, but even though I run my business, its always based around kidsxx