Tuesday, June 20, 2006

up and moving

I feel really good today! I think I am going to try to put this house back in order now that I am not in a fog anymore!

I think that Nikki's boyfriend is coming over today. She so wants to see him before he moves to Texas. I actually like this boy, I just hope that she finds a new boyfriend who is just as nice.

Rusty and I have talked about going up to Oregon for 14 day's. I think it would fun to get away and do some boating and just hanging out with friends. The only thing holding us back is trying to find someone who will sit with the pets while we are gone.

Well Ambers friend finally finished her quilt. It only took her about 6 hours! LOL The quilt looked so nice, I think it that this gal will make another quilt.

I got an e mail from my girlfriend this morning. ( the one I made the baby quilts for) She said her and her husband just loved the quilts! I wish I could have been there to see the look on her face when they opened the package. I just love making people smile.

Well, I need to go get this house cleaned up. I don't mind doing it today. Since I have not been able to do it in a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no not cleaning hun,please im trying to avoid mine lol,i love the bit about the quilts how lovely they sound,I wish i could pet sit for you,but i think im too far away here in the uk,sorry xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/