Sunday, June 11, 2006

we survived

Amber had her sweet sixteen party last night. I think it went well, but I do feel bad for Amber.

Only three of Ambers friends showed up. Can you believe that her boy friend did not even show up? What kind of crap is that?

One of Ambers friends brought her boyfriend who just so happens to be a marine. So they were outside hanging with us. Now keep in mind that Ambers friend is 16 and this chicks boyfriend is a 20 year old marine. I was so pissed. I did keep my cool, but what in the hell are these two thinking?

I guess Amber found out who here true friends were.

Anyway, Amber and Nikki got their phones so they are both so happy. I must admit that I am happy for them.

All of the adults (except the girls) got drunk last night. So it was the usual a bunch of drunk jar heads sitting around. I think that marines are more fun when they are drunk.

I am going to go sit and watch a little t.v. and just chill out.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so nasty her boyfriend not turning up,he deserves to be dumped !! zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/