Sunday, June 4, 2006

parents are leaving

My parents are leaving today. I am so sad because I know that I will never see my dad a live again.

I am however very great full for the time I have spent with him.

Yesterday we all went and got some old time pictures done and that was fun. I will now be able to look at the picture of all of us and remember the good times.

There has been no arguing with my mom and for that I am so great full. It has been nice to spend this time with them.

Amber had her final dance performance last night and she did awesome! I am so proud of her.

There is a new middle school opening up next year and Nikki is suppose to go to it. I need to go talk to the principle of the school where she is and find out what I need to do in order to keep her where she is. Nikki only has one more in middle school and I don't want to have to move her to another school. I do know that I will have to pay for her busing! Which will suck because it will cost us almost $300, but I think it is worth it.

Ryan has a baseball tournament today so I need to go get him ready to go.

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: