Monday, May 5, 2008

the almighty $$

O.K. I am sick of the school system. Did you that there was  huge explosion here in the so cal? That was me!

Nikki's teachers have been calling me and they are all refusing to give her, her final exams early. The teacher I just spoke with came right out and said, "well it comes down to the almighty dollar. We loose money everyday that she is not in school."

O.K. let me get this straight. My daughter can not chase her dreams because the school might loose some money.

--- The state give the school $35 a day every day that our children are in school.

---The school gets $20 a day because our children are on free lunch. So they get $60 a day just for our children.

---The school gets an obscene amount of money because Ryan is in special ed.

--- Our elementary principals make over $100,000 a year!

--- I bet the pregnant girls get their exams early.

--- With all the money that school system gets for just our children they should be able to find Ryan a teacher.

So I have a call into the Karen down at the district office. I am not happy right now and I am going to let her know that.

Lets see...

Oh Nikki's future husband came home from Iraq this weekend! His name is Aaron. I love this guy. He has the same values as Nikki and I hope that these two do end up dating.

Any way, Nikki met up with Aaron family and they all went to the air port to pick him up. I am so happy for Nikki. However Aaron is only here for a month and then he has to go back to Iraq. I know Nikki will cry when he leaves. Then my heart will break, because once again we sending another young man to war.

This weekend we also took the last of the Marines down to 32 Naval station. They are gone and will be gone for 6 months.

Why do we as a nation send our young boys to war? I have been saying for years that I have a solution to this damn war.

I think we should take every women who has ever been done scorned, has bad pms and just in general hates men. Then send all of us to Iraq. I know that we would just go over there and end this thing right now.

Today holds more of the same shit. I am going to go through a few more boxes, and see what else I can get rid of. I have to go to the post office, but other then that I don't have to much going on.

I found out that we have 120 days to move once this house sells at auction. That is if the house sells. There is a loan of more then $500,000 on this house. So I guess we will find out around the 15 if this house sold or not. So we are sure how long we are going to be here.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness.  Sounds like a big mess with Nikki.  Hope it works out!
Traci

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))That really bites about Nikki cant take Her Xams.I aggree with you on the School system.I do hope it works out.

Anonymous said...

I like those sand dollar stepping stones. I don't have to deal with the school system anymore but it seems everything is much different now days. Good luck, Paula

Anonymous said...

You voiced your opinion well...clear and the facts...well done.  So happy you love Nicci's future husband Aaron...love that name...got one here too as you know..
The war saddens many of us...I have relatives there too...and wish all could come home and stay.  Many hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I think our school system is a JOKE! It's been bad here for years. That is why I pay so much $$ for private school! They are killing me!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Kelli, the school systems nowadays suck !!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa