Thursday, May 29, 2008

boys, boys, boys

So yesterday Sam and Amber went to the beach. I do not know why they are still dating because they are always together. They both had a good time cruising the coast on a Harley. They are way to funny.

Nikki's ex boyfriend Chris is now back in the picture. ICK! I do not mind Chris, but his mother is a physco. According to Nikki and Chris the mother wants to make things right between us. What? Are you done lying to me? Now that you have been on your meds for a few weeks are you realizing that you are a bitch? What happens when you for get to take your meds and you wig out again?

I told Nikki that I will speak with physco mom from hell but I will only speak to her in front of pastor Scott. This way if she is going to lie and be a bitch she can do it in front of the pastor.

For the last few days I have been dodging cops. I do not know why every cop in riverside county is in Lake Elsinore but they are. I am still paying off my last major ticket and now I have a blown tail light.

Today I am going to go buy the bulb and put it in. The last thing I need is another ticket.

For the last few days Nikki has had these strange random bumps. I blew it off and just thought it was bug bites. Then this morning Nikki comes in and shows me her leg. Nikki got into some type of poison when she went four wheeling. I am not sure if it is poison Ivy or poison oak. I told Nikki to stay away from Amber and I. If get exposed to that crap it go straight to our blood stream and we will be hurting.

Today, I have to go to the hippy store and get her some voodoo pills to cure this poison. I am not sure what the pills are called but the work, and they get the poison out of her body.

I can add that to my already busy day. Today I need to take a bunch of stuff out to the curb. I need to pack some more stuff, and do little things around here.

I am so hoping that Rusty gets tomorrow off. We have rented a 20 foot u haul, and I have never driven a fully loaded u haul down a very steep hill. I guess if Rusty has to work tomorrow, I will no choice but to learn how to drive that big ass u haul.

Life and time keep marching on for me. I swear the last few months have been a blur. We have had two moves. One daughter is graduating, another daughter is going to go chase her dreams all summer long, Rusty and I have had our ups and downs and we are still here.

Soon my life will settle down and I can get back to some sewing, and spend a lot of time on the lake. I can't wait to bake my body in the sun.

I must say that through all of this I have learned that I am stronger then I ever thought. I have always just done what I had to do, this year everything that is being asked of me is very hard. Yet, I am doing it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...


You do what has to be done and you don't think twice about doing it.

That's what makes you you and what makes us all love you!!!

I pray that you get this move over with fast and that you can relax soon and enjoy the Summer.

Love,

Michelle



Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))I hope Nikki feels better and gets rid of the bumps.

Anonymous said...

You are so strong and I admire you.  

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

You ARE a strong woman. I have known that from the minute I started reading your journal. You don't let things stop you. You just do what you need to do to get things done. I've admired you for that. You also have endless energy. I envy you for that one!!
Hope your Nikki feels better. Voo Doo pills?? I might need some! Hmmmm...
Be careful of psycho mom....I'm suspicious of why she wants to make things right with you.
Have a good day, Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

I like the boys suck tag!  You are tough stuff.  What made you think you couldn't handle the past year?  You've been through worse right?!  Good for you for getting through it and moving on!
Traci

Anonymous said...

I do hope all your work gets done soon so you can spend some time in the sun......I know you love it.

Michele

Anonymous said...

I bet you can't wait to get into that beautiful new house.  Then you can, one day at a time, put everything in it's place and really relax a little.  Linda in WA

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing great!  And keeping your sense of humor at all times.  That way I know you are not going insane!  This is why I spaced my kids 4 or 5 years apart because I knew I would go crazy if I had them close together.  My mother did go crazy after 5 of us in 9 years and abandoned us and let us raise ourselves.  She no longer wanted to be involved.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

Kelli, be careful of Phycho mom, Hope Nikki feels better soon, maybe some calamine lotion will help, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

okay, after I finish this comment, I'm going to email you my phone number, BUT don't call me to drive that 20 foot U-Haul LOL!! it won't be a pretty picture to see me driving it; I'm so hoping Rusty has the day off tomorrow!!

you are an incredibly strong woman; one of the strongest women I know; I think that is what drew me to your journal two years ago; your strength comes through in your writing and how you live life; you have done great, not only these past few months but for a very long time now!! WTG Kelli!!!

I'm hoping you can stay in this house for longer than a few months

betty

Anonymous said...

Huney....you are definately 1 strong lady......and I know I have told you that before. You just go and if anything is in your way you conquer it and keep right on truckin. I dont know how you do all the things you do. Wish I had it in me!!
Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hope things will settle down for you and your family...wow...so much going on.  I agree with you on the lying Mother of Chris...have her talk in front of Pastor Scott...good idea.  Hope your weekend is not to hectic and the Uhaul did okay...hugs and love,
Joyce