Wednesday, July 19, 2006

doing demo

The girls are home! They said there were no better words to here then welcome home! However they had a blast and they are fine.

Today was the day I finally took action on the carpet that I HATE. I have started ripping it all out. So far most of the great room is done. I am going to leave the floors just cement.

I am sick of seeing the stains, and I am sick of never getting all of the hair out of the carpet. Anyway by tonight I should be done tearing everything out and most of the clean up will be done!

I am going to go eat some lunch, and get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was so glad to get rid of my old carpet,i didnt realise how dirty it was and how much it smelt !! Urgghhh good idea hun xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/