Monday, July 31, 2006

look!

Well I wish this guy would have showed up at my place today!

I started today with a long list of things that I needed to get done, and I did try my best to get them done.

First I went to get an eye exam and new glasses, but the place was booked. Then I thought screw it, I am going to get lasic done next year anyway.

Then I went to make a package and I was told that the bear label on the box was.... well the post office did not like it. So I had to go home and repacked the box just to go and try to mail it again.

Then I had to go to the school board and have Nikki's schools switched. Well I just love dealing with people who THINK they know what is best for your child. I did however make it out of the building with harming anyone.

Then I had to do to Amber's school and deposit some money into her account and pay a book fine for her. That should have been easy, however I had to run all over the school just to find the right people to do all of this.

Then I had to come home and clean the living room. Please keep in mind that I asked four different people to do this task and no one did it, so I ended up cleaning it. I was so pissed!

It took me forever to load all the pictures to computer and I swore I was going to throw the computer before I got them loaded! LOL

I had no energy to cook dinner, so I can not tell you what my family ate, but I am sure they will be fine.

I am going to go do nothing for the rest of the night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha oh my god hun,your life is just like mine,did you want a vallium?Bless you xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/