Thursday, March 15, 2007

faith

Well people just keep calling Amber and we have so much stuff, so we are going to have to have a yard sale this weekend! I just knew that somehow and some way she would get the money for this trip.

Nikki has starting talking to some ladies at church and now there are some of them who want to sponsor her! I just know that she will get all of the money that she needs.

I know that I have faith, because I often take leaps and some how everything works out.

Today we all took the dogs down to the lake. It was so funny to watch butter try to swim. I thought that all dogs could swim, but he was not doing a very good job of it! Rascle on the other hand just ran right in the water and started swimming. Rascle has been to the lake before, so I am not sure if Butter has ever been swimming before. Anyway, both of the puppies are so worn out!

I just showed Amber all of the nice comments that I have gotten from everyone.... when everyone came home. She said that I should show all of the marines. I have showed them a few of my blogs, but for the most part not many people here my journal.

I am have to get up early because I will need to help Amber set up for her yard sale.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope and have faith...the yard sale will be a success...have a great weekend...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I can tell Amber is very proud to have you as a Mother,helping Her out in so many ways.Not just with your family,but,you help out with everyone else,like the Mariens.I know God sees alot of faith in you.I hope you all have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Kelli, good luck with your yard sale this weekend, the weather should be perfect for it, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good morning! Hope the yard sale gets all the money Amber needs. Earning it herself will give her many blessings. The ladies at church have a great idea in sponcership. Thats what we always to, our ladies committy always helps out needs of the youth of the church. That's what members of a church are suppose to do. The bible says to be charitable! Have a nice day. It is cold and raining here in Virginia. Give those marine boys a hug and kiss from me and tell them I am so thankful for them and that they made it safely back home. They are my blessed Heros!!
God Bless,
Liz in Va.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

Hope Amber makes the money she needs!
One of my dogs cant or wont swim, the other wont come out of water!!
Louise xx

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping the yard sale goes well, and that both girls get the money they need!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages