Sunday, May 6, 2007

busy,busy weekend

I would so love to be laying on a beach somewhere! This weekend has been so busy.

Chris asked me to "help" him sew this shirt that he wants. So we went and picked out the material and all of the trim and everything. Chris breaks out the instructions and starts to read them and then he said I am lost. I told him told cut the pattern out. While he was doing that I read the instructions and tossed them aside. Chris asked if we were going to follow them and I told him no. I am such a bad teacher! So next weekend the shirt should be done. I must admit that I so wanted to go grab the shirt from him and do it myself so that it would be done in an hour, but I did not. The only way to learn to sew is to do it! Nikki did get a good laugh when Chris said "mom I think I sewed this wrong". I looked at it and said " yes you did, take it apart and do it again!" Nikki hates those words.

CJ finished this box that he made for his girlfriend Beth. It looks really nice. I must admit that it was nice to see the boys doing something besides drinking and crashing! LOL

I am trying to get  the kittens off the bottle, but it is going very slow. I am just going to have to keep trying. I know that they will figure it out.

I think I am going to have to re home neffi. She is not doing good with the dogs. The poor cat is living under our bed and will only come out to eat and use her litter box. She is just so scared of the dogs. That is no way for her to live.

Rusty and I have been going in different directions for a few weeks now. So today I ironed all of his work shirts. I know that would help him out a little. For the last few Sunday, I have gone out to his truck and cleaned out his trash can and put a new bag in it. I don't think he has noticed yet, but it is just something little that I can do for him.

My list of things to do tomorrow is long, but I am going to try to get everything done. The last few weeks have been so busy for me!

Anyway, I am going to go start on cleaning up the house. That way my list will be a little shorter for tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find a good home for Neffi it is so sad that she is that scared. Cute pictures of my fluffy. I am glad that you are helping and not doing for the guys that way they learn. I hope your week slows down some and you and Rusty get some time together soon.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Wow your boys will make some woman a good husband someday. Everyone is working but the cats. Darn cats, you can't live with em' and you can't live without em'. Paula

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I admire you for being such a good Mom,teaching your kids good things,just like my Sister.I hope your Husband willl notice the htings you di for Him.I hope you have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Busy as usual!  That's too bad about Neffi.  My mom had a cat who was just afraid of life.  She rarely came out.  Beautiful cat but just messed up.  She was a rescue.
Traci

Anonymous said...

You're good! I'd do the same thing....if you don't do it right the first time..re do it! Thats how you learn....thats how I did it! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

lots of love Kelli! lol! it sounds like you helped a lot over there!
natalie

Anonymous said...

Oh that was a surprising pic to illustrate your mood.  It caught me up in it.  Makes you wonder how women work full time.   Well, I know how, a lot does not get donw, and then I would either get sick or get laid off, and have to catch up.  Thus a bad housekeeper's reputation is born!  Gerry