Thursday, May 17, 2007

june gloom

Clay Walker - Before She Was Mama

Add to My Profile | More Videos

 

Well we will see if this video thing works. Sorry if it did not.

Anyway, June gloom has arrived early for us. It is cold, and over cast here, but by the afternoon we are up in the 90's. What is that about?

Today I am going to try to finish some of the little things that have just been hanging around and waiting for me to get them done. I want to have all of this stuff sorted out before I take off for the weekend.

Rusty told me yesterday that he has to be back in 29 palms for a tent sale on the weekend of my birthday. So we are going to make the best out of it. This weekend we are going to grab a bunch of flyers and whatever we can find and see what there is to do in 29 palms. We are going to turn this into a little retreat!

I so need to get outside and get some yard work done, however I am going to put that off until Monday when I can spend the whole day out there and get it all done in one day. OH! My pumpkins have come up, and the sun flowers are about 6 inches tall. The strawberries have flowers and so do the tomatoes! I am so happy! I am really hoping to get at least three pumpkins.

My life is so boring right now. Do you guys really want to hear about my pumpkins?

Another subject. Amber did not get the job at target. She said "screw the French, if it was not for us they would be speaking German!" That my girl always looking for the positive. Amber did go and apply at k.b. toys and at the levi's store. I know she will find a better job then flipping pizza.

My husband has been laughing at me for the past few days because the kittens follow me around like I am their mom. Every night I put them to bed in a crate that is next to our bed. They will not make a sound until they hear my voice. Once they hear my voice they are up. I call them just like I would call dog and they come. Is this normal? All of my cats are like this. Maybe they do not know they are cats, maybe I am just crazy.

As for where I got my coffee graphic. Well I got it from photobucket. I just typed in the word coffee and start searching the pictures.

Last night hubby and I had to run to wal mart to get the children some new tooth brushes. He asked me if they could just use their fingers. I told him no. So we go to wal mart, which we both hate, and we grabbed a few extra things. We are walking to lawn and garden so that we can check out. here was that conversation

Me: grab one of those

Rusty: what?

Me: one of those

Rusty: a kiddie pool?

Me: yes!

Rusty: why do we need a kiddie pool?

Me: so we can fill it with jello and have sex in it.

Rusty just keeps walking.

Why does he not understand me and why does he not see humor in the things I want to do!

Well nothing is getting done by me sitting here.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song and video!!!!

Anonymous said...

oops I saved it before I was finished!!!! I have always thought that would be fun too, but you know how men are!!! Or most men anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli,
Hope you have a good weekend. I hope your yard is enclosed in case Rusty changes his mind about the paddling pool. Louise xx

Anonymous said...

Oh you are funny!    I like your sense of humor even if your hubby doesn't appreciate it!
Too bad Amber didn't get the job.  I had to think about what the French had to do with Target but I did get it!
Traci

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry Amber didnt get the job,but,I am sure She will get a better one.I had to laugh at your sex joke.LOL.You are to funny.You think your life is boring,take a look at mine.I havent seen my boyfriend,but for only one day this week.Hes been working to hard.People in my dapartment tell me,you can never trust a man,maybe that is true to some people,but I trust my man.Is that worng?I hope you have a nice weekend and I loved your coffee graffic.

Anonymous said...

Kelli...I love your sence of humor! LOL The lime jello! :o) I needed that smile! :o) aawww..the kittens thinking of you as their mommy is too cute! :o) I like Amber's attitude Too! :o) Good girl! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You're a little devil, aren't you? I don't like jello I'd use Dr. Pepper. Paula

Anonymous said...

Kelli, cute about the kittens following you, have a great Friday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

how cute the kittens follow you. I have never had a cat so I don't know if this is normal or not. People don't always get my sense of humor either. LOL. I do.Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

very sweet Kelli!
your kittens ahve all fo their mittens! lol! so sorry that the weather has gotten gloomy..I don't knwo everything is messed p due to some change in teh Gulfstreams by the Pacific Ocean!
Hey I'm glad to see you are getting those flyers ready!
I always want to hear about your pumpkins becasue I think it is quite an accomplishment for them to grow!
hugs,nat

Anonymous said...

Lime Jello is my favorite!

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

My New One:

http://jouranals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/