Tuesday, May 1, 2007

yesterday was great

So after I got all of the planting done, I started on Dustins quilt. I can't believe that I am almost done with the top of it! I was just jammin on that quilt yesterday. Yes, I will post a picture of it when I am done!

Today it looks like we might get some rain, but I am not holding my breath. This is southern California and rain is not something I see a lot of.

Man my mom duties were stretched to the limit yesterday. Yesterday I told Amber how I felt about her prom and I told her that a cursed her to a million plus people on the Internet. She asked me what curse I put on her and then she told me that her hair did go flat! LOL A small victory for me. Amber said oh don't worry about it this was just a dress rehearsal for my senior prom next year.

Nikki said that her friend Brenna has just stopped talking to her for whatever reason. So, Nikki was upset about that. I so understand about loosing a friend.

Then Jake called me. It seems that this chick that Chris was talking to is now calling Jake! I told both of the boys that this chick is bad news and that they should run the other way. Oh I hope they listen to me.

I finished cleaning out the cabinets in our bathroom today. It feels so good to de clutter!

Today I am going to finish up some laundry, get the house swept and cleaned up, and try to finish Dustins quilt. All of this may go on hold if the sun comes out. I so want to work on that desk. Even that may be put on hold, because I am waiting for a call from the base animal shelter. They have 4 kittens that are in need of a foster mom and the kitten are only four weeks old!

If my life was not busy then I would not know what to do with myself!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep...you are very busy! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

wow, you are busy, glad you had a good day..............Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Glad you had a good day.You need some rest.Hope you get some.

Anonymous said...

Those kittens couldn't be in better hands.  You are a MOM through and through.

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hey!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

Hi, how I remember the days of my daughters school days and proms,homecomings, ect, and the hair. lol good thing I am a hair dresser, Just treasure all the time as it will pass to soon hugs deanna

Anonymous said...

Now that she knows how you felt maybe she will let you be more involved in her senior prom. I hope so. Paula

Anonymous said...

Busy is good..;-)
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

That was great that you could talk to your daughter about how hurt you were.  It's hard to do that and all teens do this sort of thing.  I hope the boys listen to you also.  Please post pictures of the quilt.  I can't wait to see it!
Traci

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to talk to Amber and let her know how you feel.  Glad you're staying busy, but be sure not to overdo!  Love the little graphic! lol
Lori

Anonymous said...

Gee Kelli!
Keeping us in suspense about that quilt huh! lol!
sounds like talking to Amber was a help right?
I hope that mean girl leaves the two guys alone too!
nice graphic
love,nat