Wednesday, June 29, 2005

doing what you have to do

My dad was raised very poor, but his parents tought him right from wrong. When I was growing up my dad tought me right from wrong. My dad also tought me that sometimes you have to do things to get by, even if they are not right. Yesterday was one of those days for me. I did what I had to do, but I know it is wrong.

Does that make me a bad person? Or does it make me someone who is just trying to get done what needs to get done? I do not feel guilty about what I did. oh well on to another subject.

I have a little bit of running around to do today so I guess I actually have to on a bra today! I think that bra's were invented by a guy and that they are a curse to all women! LOL

Last night Amber went to a meeting about the new high school that was built. She is very exceited about the up coming school year. I hope and pray that this year will be a better year then last year was. This new high school is so close that she can walk. It is damn near in our front yard! Three cheers for no bus!!!!!!

Well I guess I should start my day. As soon as Ryan is done with his work I need to get ready to head out the door.

No comments: