Friday, June 24, 2005

re do of the bathroom

Well we have been talking about gutting the childrens bathroom. So I have ben looking around t some diffrent designs. Man some of that stuff is expensive. So I am going to have to do a lot of bargin shopping! We are still trying to figure out if we want to tile the shower area or if we are just going to get a new insert. I had no idea that there were so many choices out there!

Yesterday I got so sick. I think it is just from to much sun and not enough water! So I am just going to chill in the house today and give my body a break from the heat and the sun.

This wekend is going to be so busy for us. Both of the girls have two parties to go to! I have never seen two children that get invited to so many parties.

The girls are wanting to take boxing lessons! That is cool with me. It has to be cheaper then dance. Hell anything is cheaper then $400 a month for dance. LOL

 

No comments: