Wednesday, June 22, 2005

just hanging out

Today is going to be hot as usual. I am not sure if I want to go to the lake or not. I think my skin needs a break from the sun! However the girls have a party to go to down at the lake so I just might end up stating there anyway.

Both of the girls have said that they are not going to dance next year. Nikki wants to play softball again and Amber wants to either do cheer or dance through school. Well that will save us an ass load of money. Ryan will play baseball again in the fall. It seems that summer is the only time when I dont have a lot of running to do.

I would like to take a belly dancing class but I am not sure if I can fit it in betwen all of the childrens activities.

last night I was watching the travel channel and they had a show on about the food from chicaco. Man Chicago is one nice city and sometimes I really miss it. I got very sad watching the show and seeing the city I love. I also miss the food! Well they showed this place up in Burbank that is owned by some people from Chicago and they serve nothing but Chicago style food! They even have eli's chesecake!!!!! One of these days I am going to drive all the way up there just for a slice of pizza and chesecake.

Well lets see... I got the laundry done and the dishes ar done. I got part of the garage cleaned, so for now I am out of work to do. I could go clean our room, but I am not in the mood. LOL I wantd to go hike out to the falls today, but that will have to wait since the girls have a party to go to.

No comments: