Wednesday, June 15, 2005

something I was thinkig about

I am very much an animal lover. We have 3 cats, 1 dog, 2 hampsters, and some fish. I told mu husband that if we ever build our dream house that I want a cat room. this room would be complete with in door grass, kinda like a green house. There will be furniture for the cats to sleep on, and plenty of room for the litter boxes! I want to be that crazy cat women on the hill. well..... my husband pointed out that I am about half way there! We have a screened in back porch and the cats have taken it over. I put a blanket on the table so that the have something soft to lay on, and the litter box is out there!

I wonder if I can grow grass in a big enough container so that we can actual grass in the house. That would be so cool!

 

www.nelsonenterprises.wwdb.biz

acess code: guest

No comments: