Thursday, May 25, 2006

are we dirty?

While the children were at youth group last night, Rusty and I cleaned out Ryans room.We took out two huge bags of broken toys and trash. Then we took out one huge bag of toys and clothes to donate. I never even knew that he had so much crap!

Half of the garage is packed with stuff to go to the church yard sale this weekend. I was just amazed at how much crap we had in the house! Last night I was wondering if we were the only people who have this much crap! LOL I must say that it feels so good to just get rid of stuff.

Today I am going to start going through the garage. I know there is more stuff in the garage that we do not need.

Yesterday was a good day for me. I turned off the phones and just did what I needed to do. No stress for me.

I told Rusty yesterday that once my dad dies I am going to ask my mom if she would mind if I took some of my childhood stuff. I am not sure where I am going to put it, but I want some of my toys and other items. Rusty was like whatever, he is so easy going most of the time.

We have ordered Ambers cedar chest. So that should be here very soon. I am going to give Amber all of her baby pictures, and all of the little things that I saved. I am hoping that she really likes the cedar chest!

So I am going to get dressed and start my day. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: