Wednesday, May 17, 2006

children

I went to Nikki's school today to help out. I was standing in the classroom looking at all the children. This one girl caught my eye. She reminded me of ME when I was that age.

No one would talk to her. Long natural curls, and no body.

It was not until after high school that I finally got my curls under control, got boob's and one day I woke up 20 pounds lighter.

So we head over to this room that we are suppose to be setting up and I walk up to this girl and ask her if she would help me out. Her name is Rebecca and she is the class "geek". Anyway, we worked on different project's together and she is a really nice girl.

Right before I was leaving Nikki came up to say good bye and asked me what I thought of Rebecca.

Nikki has no clue what it is like to be the out cast. Everything Nikki tries she has success at. Nikki does not know failure. Nikki has a ton of friends, so she will never know what it is like to be alone in a room full of people.

Anyway, I feel for Rebecca and all the girls like her. I know that one day that are going to be knock outs and I hope that they over look all the people who use to over look them!

No comments: