Friday, November 25, 2005

all is good

It is 2:30 in the a.m. and I am up and moving. Julie and I will be heading off to wal-mart soon to get in line for the great deals. On my list this year is 2 bike, a crock pot, some board games, and whatever my little arms can snatch up!

We had another awesome Thanksgiving. I have tried to clean up, but you can yell that we had a party here last night! Kevin brought up a guy I had never met before, and I feel so sorry for him. He had oral surgery done on his mouth yesterday! So he got pumpkin pie and a beer for his thanksgiving dinner! Oh well it did not kill him, LOL

I am so looking forward to this weekend. We are going to San Jose this weekend! I am so ready for a weekend getaway. I also can't wait to see the Winchester house. That is going to be cool!

Rusty said that he was going to install satellite raid in my car today. I hope that he does get around to it. I have only been waiting 3 week's, but since he also has to change the breaks and do a tune up I am very hopeful that it will get done.

Well I am to get in line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're nuts.  I would never, under any circumstances, go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.  Have fun in San Jose.  I love it up there.  Hey, thanks for the card and the snowman!!  I LUV IT!!!
----Renee