Saturday, November 5, 2005

spiced up

A dear friend e mailed me and told me that I need to spice up my journal entries. So I thought about it and said o.k. Here some of the other things going on in my life.

After the first of the year we are going to pull my ex's credit report. A friend of ours work for a loan company, so he is going to pull it for us. This will tell us how much money he is making, all of the names of his new wife and so on.

I told on of my friends about this so she is going to do the same thing. She will never get any back child support, but her 19 year old son wants to kick the shit out of the guy.

When I go to work on Sunday I am also going to look up another dead beat dad. I have acess to every registered voter in the state of california!

Maybe I should start charging for my tracking services?

What else do I do that I have not mentioned??? I smoked some weed a few days ago, simply because Elle was leaving and we could. I did however put the weed in rusty's safe. Hell our whole could burn down, but we would still have guns and weed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah!  That's what I'm talkin' about!!!  LMAO!
---Renee