Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I have been so busy the last week that I am not sure how I have made it through. But I did!

Let's see where to start? Well I have been working an ass load of hours, but I am not going to complain because the money is good.

Then one night a guy walks into our work and ask's us if anyone would like a kitten. He found it in a trash can! This kitten stunk to high heaven and was so small!. I took the kitten. We gave it some milk and food at the office, but man this kitten was not yet walking very good. So I found the softest blanket and put it in the tub with the kitten. I woke Rusty up and told him to keep the bathroom door closed and to not let the children see this kitten. I go up a few hours later and called a friend who knew someone who did fosterin for pets. So I took this little guy over to them. He should not have been away from his mom yet and the people had warm formula waiting for him. I just wisj that people would get their animals fixed and then there would not be these issues.

Now there is another mother in law issue. My mother in laws friend, Joy, Called to tell us all this stuff that is going on with my mil. I got off the phone with her and I was like someone please her a crown because she is a drama queen. As usual Rusty is in the back ground telling me that he is not home. Last year about this time Joy pulled the same shit. So now two days later Rusty has called his mother and it is nothing like Joy said. So we are going to go see Leslie, mil, on friday before her surgery.

I am almost done Christmas shopping! I am so happy about that! I even mailed christmas cards today!

I got a call today from a friend asking me if I was still doing Thanksgiving. I was like well yes..... I did not realize that in about a week our house will be over run with people. I guess I need to go buy the stuff for dinner.

Well... I am going to go get in bed.

No comments: