Saturday, November 19, 2005

I must be crazy

I understand that children have bad days just like adults do. However I have 6 children in the house that are all having bad days and I just want to scream! LOL

Yesterday I got to meet our friends Kevin new girlfriend and she is a doll! I really like her and I think she is good for him.

Yesterday Sara ( kevins girlfriend) and I went to wal mart. We each pulled a name off the angel tree. It is going to be so much fun shopping for the children. The little girl that we got need's a coat, so today I bought her a very nice coat.

On Wednesday two of my girlfriend and I are going to be going up to the matel wharehouse where they sell toys direct to the public! brats doll for $3! So I am looking foward to going up there and scoring some awesome Christmas gift.

Well somehow today one of our cats got lost and it woulf figure that it was the one that does not have a chip in him. So I am going to hope that he comes back. I guess that is all I can do.

Well I have an hour before I have to start getting the children into showers so I am going to try to calm my nerves and look for a cat.

Today I am thankful that I have not strangled any of the children yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 KIDS? Wow, i can barely do it with 2. I hope your kittie comes back!! I would love to get Bratz dolls for $3. I got my niece a doll with a purse and little stuff at WM and it was $20! Take care and take it easy!
lisa jo