Friday, November 4, 2005

another night

Well it is 2:16 a.m. here in California. I am just in from work and I am getting ready to drink some hot chai tea. Work is really picking up and I am so happy. Lets face that just means more money for Christmas!

I am also going to be hitting the streets to get some sig's. Heck the petitions are paying really good right now, so I think I am going to cash in on some of the money.

After Christmas I am going to save up for two solar powered attic vans, and two sky lights. The fans will really help to cool our house down in the summer, and the sky lights are going to go in the garage. I know that they will more then pay for themselves in the first year. I wish that we could go total solar.

Elle called me today. She was telling me how nice it is to see seasons. I must admit that by living in southern cali we dont really have seasons. Lets see... we have hot, to hot, and way to hot, the we have rain. I do miss seeing the leaves change colors and feeling the chill in the air.

Anyway. Elle is doing good on her drive. She is meeting her dad on friday and he will have snow tires for her. Then she is going to the car on a boat and end up in Canada. Then she will be driving the rest of the way to Alaska. I really wish that I was on this road trip with her!

The Marines are kicking off the toys for tots drive this weekend. I think that I am going to take the children down to toys r us and let each of them pick out a toy to donate. I really want my children to have a giving spirit, and the best way for them to learn that is by my example.

Well I better get some sleep.

I am so thankful that Elle is safe.

No comments: