Tuesday, March 28, 2006

busy

Well, I made it through two days of work. I offered to take some extra hours, since Ryans glasses broke. The things we parents do for our children! LOL Now don't get me wrong, I could just go take the money out savings, but I would rather not do that.

My goal is to go back and visit my father around fathers day. If for some reason that date does not work then, I will have to pick a new date.

One of my co workers is a breast cancer survivor and she asked me to walk in the walk for a cure. I just might do that. I do know that I am going to buy a candle and have my dads name put on it.

The girls have been in rare form for the last week. We have suddenly become the most stupid people on the planet. Well even more then before. I do see us coming to blows, but I am trying real hard for that not to happen. Every time something negative or mean comes out of their mouth I say something positive and nice back to them. That usually shuts them up.

Well it is back to my day. I have some cleaning to do and then I am going to do nothing for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the candle with your dads name on it sounds lovely. I am doing a similar walk/race, for cancers sufferers/survivors in July called the race for life..........Jules xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/