Saturday, March 11, 2006

good morning

Well good morning everyone. I think today is going to be a good day even if it is cold and rainy!

Last night we went to thing at Amber's school. We got to see Amber dance and eat some dinner. Then they gave swing dancing lessons. Amber was very mad that Rusty and I would not get out there and take lessons. Then when it was finally time to dance Rusty and I got out there and showed those children a thing or two! We have been swing dancing long before they were born.

I think today we are going to take the children to see a movie. I want to see eight below. That looks like a good movie.

I have just finished using the crest white strips and they work so good! Now I am trying this stuff called boxtox in a pen. No there is not botox in it, but if it will help remove some of my wrinkles then I will be happy. I don't know why but for some reason I have been really noticing all of my flaws! I will have to let everyone know how it works.

Butter is settling in, and I think he is happy to finally have a home.

I going to go get started on the house work. I hope everyone has a great day!

By the way, this looks just like one of our cats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are crest white strips and what do they do. The botox in a pen sounds good, I think I could do with some of that.............Jules xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/