Tuesday, March 14, 2006

cleaning lady?

So as I sit here staring at the computer screen I realize that the cleaning lady did not come in last night! Oh thats right, I am the cleaning lady. LOL

We have some nice weather so I am trying to be outside as much as I can. Last week we had a huge winter storm come through and we are suppose to have another one this weekend!

Anyway, I think I have figured out what we are doing for all of the children's birthday's this year. Amber will be having a big sweet 16 party. Nikki is going to go drive a race car. And finally Ryan is going to go play this shoot em up video game that our troops use to train on. Actually all of the children will be doing everything. I don't really believe in "birthday parties". By the time I buy everything for the party, we could have gone and done some really cool stuff.

Let's see...... today I am going to go walk the dogs. We got butter a training collar so he is now walking very well. I want to go work in the flower beds so that I can get ready for spring.

I got a letter from my mom last night. She sent me a picture of her and my dad that was taken while they were on vacation. My dad looks so bad! She also sent us a check to go buy something for Ryan for his birthday. Rusty said that he is going to shred the check since we told my mom not to send us any money.

I really need to get busy, So I am going to go sit in the sun and chill for  while.

     Here is the link to that race car place.... if you want to check it out!   http://racep2r.com/

No comments: