Wednesday, March 29, 2006

never a dull moment

So, when you live in California you can never know what to expect. My dad calls us the land of fruits and nuts and sometimes I think he is right!

For those of you who do not know what is going on here let me fill you in. There is a bill in the Senate that would make you a felon if you are in America ILLEGALLY! Go figure, since you are braking the law. Anyway since this bill looks like it is going to pass, all of the children of ILLGALL'S are walking out of schools and protesting on school grounds!

Now if that is not saying here I am come get us I don't know what is. Our 13 year old was forced to go to a rally to support these children. We are so pissed off!

The high school students are jumping fences and running out onto the freeway's! These children are so stupid.

I swear I just want to scream! Then we get this phone call from the school. ( a recorded message) Telling all of us parents that we should talk to our children about this issue. So now I am super pissed.

I did talk to our children and here is what I said. " o.k. girls here is the deal. I do not support the walk outs and I do not support Illegal. My grandparents had to come to this country LEGALLY. On my mom's side, who is 1/2 native American, has been here forever. If these people cannot come here the right way then they need to leave. If I find out that you went to a rally to support these these people then I will kick your ass. Is that clear?" The girls got the message.

Then Nikki tells me that they were locked in the lower field for an hour! What? it was wet and raining off and on all day. Then we get another recorded message from the school saying there was a bomb threat at the school. What the hell is going on here?

o.k. I am off my soap box now.

I think that I am going to do some sewing today and I don't know what else. I just do not feel like doing much.

Yesterday I did a good clean out on the house. I got rid of the games that the children to do not play, all of the puzzles that I have done, and most of all, I got rid of a ton of just crap.

I think our stuff just breeds and it never breeds into anything good! LOL

I did find Rick and Leslies flags yesterday. I had put them up so that they would not get ruined. I need to go get some flag boxes so that we can display them and keep them from getting ruined.

I hope everyone has a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we have the same problems with illegal immigrents in the UK, it is so wrong. They are thinking of electronically tagging the ones who are refused entry so they cannot then disappear in the country. ...................Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/