Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A long day a head of me

Well I am up and moving, but I am moving on lack of sleep! Butter woke me up last night so that he could go out. That was a good boy, but the cats started chasing him around the house, so I had to chase him so that he could go out! 3:30 is way to early for this shit. One of these days butter will have to learn that he is bigger then the cats.

I have a job today. I was so lucky to get one assigned last night. I am very happy that I did not have to get up and go wait in line!

I need to get busy, and get out the door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow lots of sprakling graphics here! nice!
natalie

Anonymous said...

hey Kelli!
I wrote an entry for your blog! please come visit it and leav a comment!
love,natalie
http://journals.aol.com/lurkynat/Interface/entries/2006/12/07/go-visit-noonmom/1295