Monday, January 1, 2007

busy day

Last night Rusty and I went out for diner. We went to this Mexican place and I made sure to order the blandest food on the menu. I even told the waiter that I can not have spicy food. The food tasted fine until about 30 minutes later when I was shooting fire out my ass. I do not know why but I can not handle food with any type of seasonings!

Then we drove around this new strip mall. They have a Fredericks of Hollywood. I so have to go there!

Then we went and saw the pursuit of happiness. It was a really good movie. Then we came home and went to sleep. We did not even stay up to welcome in the new year!

Today we went and spent some of our gift cards. I got a new shirt and two new pairs of shoes. I really needed everyday shoes.

Amber is very happy because we took her down to get her, her own cell phone today. Amber will have to pay this bill and if she is late on the payment then the phone becomes mine. We are trying to help her build some credit.

Dinner is starting to smell good. I made a meat loaf. I am not sure what else to make, but I will figure something out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli, my stomach ca'nt handle spicy food very well either, Your dinner sounds yummy  and you know baked potatoes go great with meat loaf, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I've missed visiting here! I've been a very bad J-Lander! Happy New Year!
Hugs, Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I wonder what they put in their meat? Good Grief! Other then that, it sounds like you two had a good day! I didn't stay up either to ring in the New Year.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I know it's been awhile, Kelli... you've been leaving comments in my journal and I've been meaning to come by and visit and put you on alert.. so here I am.  I love both of those graphics you have displayed!  So true!  As for your ordeal with the mexical food... I am so glad that doesn't happen to me!  I love Mexican food, and the hotter the better.  Never seems to bother me.  But.. give me a bowl of oatmeal and I get heartburn and indigestion.  Go figure! lol

Have a good day!  I'm putting you on alert!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Love your tags...sounds like your first day of the year was a good one!  hugs and love,
Joyce