Sunday, January 28, 2007

feeling better

Well I am feeling so much better! The refelexologist really fixed me up! I am still in a little bit of pain, but I was told that it would go away over this week. Last night I slept for 6 hours! I was so happy. I can now bend, and I can even put my shoes on!

I must say that my hubby has been awesome through this whole thing. The other day he just crawled into bed next to me and held me. I so needed that. I needed him to touch me. When he touches me it shows me that he loves me.

So tonight I am going to make a shepherd pie. It is just my little way of saying thank you to them for taking of me.

There was so much drama here last night. Nikki was just so upset that SHE broke it off with her boyfriend. I just held her and let her cry it out. I told her to lean on me and that I would be her rock. What else do you say? Is there anything that you can say to fix this?

I just found out that our friend Kevin will be home on Wednesday and not on Friday! I am so jazzed. I can't wait to see him.

However this leaves me with some extra work to get done. I know how have to go get all of the stuff to make the welcome home posters, gather up the flags, go get our friends bus....... All before Wednesday! Oh Kevins parents will be Tuesday night, then Wednesday we go get Kevin and then Wednesday night we have to go to the airport and pick up Kevins sister and brother in law. I am going to be so busy on Wednesday! that is o.k. at least it will be a happy busy.

I am going to go slip into a tub and rest for a while. I do not want to curse my self by doing to much to fast.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately take it easy and dont over do it!! Im glad to hear you are feeling so much better, especially since you have so much to do!!! LOL
Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

That is all you can do is be there for her, listen to her, and love her.  Remember our first break up??  We thought the pain would never end and that we would even die from it.  But we make it, and we do get over it, and we learned.  Definitely, don't over do!!
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

Kelli, glad you are feeling better, Awwwww give Nikki a hug for me, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Kelli I'm so psyched that youare feeling better! Yay!
Take Nikki out for coffee with mom, shopping with mom or a movie that you guys watch together or allthree. She willneed support and feedback for awhile
love,nat

Anonymous said...

Happy that your feeling better. Sorry about your daughter and her bf breaking up. Happy that your hubby was there holding you.

Anonymous said...

So happy to read your feeling better...that was the best.  So sad about Nikki...but support is everything now...a good ear, goes a long way...hugs and love
Joyce