Tuesday, January 2, 2007

the carpet is gone

Well the carpet is out! I do still have some carpet left in the bedrooms, that is it! I could not believe how bad the carpet stunk and how gross it was! never again.

The house smells so much  cleaner now. I even got down some of my late mother in laws rugs from the middle east.

As for the rest of the stuff that I should have done today.... well I did a few loads of laundry, and everyone is one their own for dinner. I am to tired to cook.

Amber had boy stop by today and they hung out for a while. He seems nice but I have only known him for a few hours. this boy even helped to put carpet!

When this boy called last night I must have asked him 20 questions. Then I reminded him that Rusty does not like boys and that he better not break her heart. I also informed him that Rusty is a former marines and for a living he now runs arms and ammunition for a living. I think that scared the boy.

I would so love to make a cup of tea and settle down for the night, but I still have to take Nikki's boyfriend home and go get Amber from work. So the tea will have to wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli, glad you got the carpet out, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your carpet up.  Wish I could talk my family into letting me go ahead and pull up ours.  Oh well, as soon as I know when we can afford to put down the wood flooring, up it's coming!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

Anonymous said...

dear Kelli
woah! I'm glad that stinky carpet is gone! yearh carpet and kdis and animals! not agood mix!:):)
Sounds like the boys had better listen to Rusty!
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

Poor boy! lol  Scaring him half to death, I bet! hee

Glad you got that carpet up!  I know  how much it was bothering you!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

I would like to pull out all the old carpeting in Dirk's house and have hard wood or beautiful tile or slate.  Not in the finances now so we need to shampoo very badly.  It's old, it's tan and it's stained.  It's day will come though and soon.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/